Authorities and vacationers in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, are waiting anxiously for more information on a case of flesh-eating bacteria that struck a Lumberton, North Carolina, grandmother who had been staying in the area last week.Family of the woman, Bonita Fetterman, stated matter of factly online and to local media that she contracted the dire bacterial infection from waters at the beach. But authorities there are skeptical, given frequent water testing they conduct. They’re pressing for more information.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!